These bad boys are my favourite thing to bake because not only are they so easy to do but they taste amazing! (albeit, they might be a tad on the unhealthy side but c’mon who doesn’t love Nutella?!)
They have three ingredients. They’re ready in just 20 minutes. And they’re delicious. So keep reading if you want the recipe and the how-to!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4
2. Put all the ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix, mix, mix! Make sure all of the flour is combined otherwise you’ll end up with some weird tasting brownies (I’ve made that mistake before!)
3. Scoop all of the mixture into the aluminium tray and use your spatula to make sure it’s right up to the edges of the tray and that you have a nice flat top.
4. Pop it on the baking tray , and chuck it in the oven for 10-12 minutes. While it’s in the oven, try to refrain from eating the leftover Nutella…I failed at this so I won’t judge you if you do too!
5. Your kitchen will start to smell amazing.
6. Once it’s baked, take it out and leave it on the side for a few minutes or until the tray has cooled enough to touch.
7. When it’s cooled, grab your scissors and cut the corners of the tray (be careful because they can get quite sharp!) this just makes it easier to take the bake out of the tray because you can flip it into your hand and peel off the aluminium.
8. Place it on a plate and cut up into however many pieces you like, I usually go with 6 but this will depend on the size of the tray that was used and how big you want your brownies to be.
Now sit back and enjoy!
(P.S. Pour some cream over these and they taste even better!)
Have you made them? Let me know what you think in the comments below!